Skip to main content

Author Website

From today onward, my Blog will be returning here in this site. I have decided not to renew subscription in other website at wordpress, since there were no visitor visiting the website for several months. Currently the contents in this website were not maintain. I will transfer all the new contents in the wordpress website to this website, but it will take a while since I'm currently busy with my new project of coming out with a new series. This new series content will also be sharing with the Immortals Chronicle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi all, currently I'm taking a break from writing the second book of the Immortals Chronicle, The trial of Darkness. I have already completed 8 long chapters of the book, which is one third of the story. This is due to I starting a new fantasy series, a trilogy. I have started it at the beginning of this year and will be probably complete in a month time. The new series is not epic and long as the Immortals Chronicles, and I'm sure you guys will love it. Stay tune for more update.

About this Blog

Hi Welcome to my blog post for my new book series The Immortals Chronicle. My first book for the Immortals Chronicle just releases in Amazon Kindle. If you got it from elsewhere, please support me by purchasing it in Kindle store or read it for free in Kindle unlimited. Your support and help would greatly assist me in an early release of my other books in the series. Also, leave a review, it will help me to learn from it and will make my other books much better. Many Thanks. M.V Grimm